Cardiac | Diagnostic Test
Strategy, lead acquisition, iCRM, content development, analytics
Patients often arrive for their stress test unprepared, leading to cancellations or rescheduled appointments. How could we educate patients about the test, ensure they come prepared and increase satisfaction with the testing process?
Insight mining among patients, cardiologists and stress test technicians revealed that
Most canceled or rescheduled appointments are a result of patients being unaware of or
- Caffeine needs to be withheld (some not realizing what contains caffeine)
- The test can take from 2 - 5 hours
- There could be exercise and/or an IV drug used
- Staff repeatedly communicates basic information to patients to ensure they prepare for their test
- Better prepared patients seem to have an easier time test day and are more satisfied with their experience
A digital patient education program personified with “Max,” the Stress Test Coach (STC) that sends patients emails, texts, and a video to help inform them about
- Different types of stress tests
- What to expect and how to prepare
- Content engagement is 5-10 times higher than ENTRADA’s normative data
- Client Testimonial: "As a representative, it is very rewarding when your accounts implement the resources that you provide them to help educate their patients."